Subject: [Leica] Steve Unsworth PAW - Week 52
From: len-1 at comcast.net (Leonard Taupier)
Date: Sun Jan 13 13:33:37 2008

Steve,

What a great group for the end of the year. I must agree with your
choice of the main photo. A super pigeon photo. My philosophy is
never feed the pigeons, anywhere or the seagulls at the beach. Lovely
horses too. I also like the girl with the coffee cup at the religious
shop. She looks a little cold, bored and wishing she was somewhere else.

Very nice.
Len