Subject: [Leica] Re: IMG friends...
From: kididdoc at cox.net (Steve Barbour)
Date: Sun Jan 13 17:58:22 2008

On Jan 13, 2008, at 6:44 PM, Harrison McClary wrote:

> Actually I like it...but it does not make for a "friendly" photo,
> there is something vaguely disturbing in it...the shadow of the
> person and the  contrast of the light and the look in the dogs
> eye...but it is a very good photo.

my special thanks for your thoughts Harrison...I see what you mean,
though I personally never saw it as unfriendly...

I think this again shows how virtually  every image may be viewed
differently, each persons complex experience brought to bear, able to
see the elements in differing and sometimes opposing ways...

Steve