Subject: [Leica] Rangefinder in Ad
From: amr3 at uwm.edu (amr3@uwm.edu)
Date: Mon Jan 14 12:40:38 2008

This past fall I clipped a Corvette ad out of a magazine because it featured
model holding a Retina IIa like the one I have; but it didn't sink in until
yesterday that she is holding it away from her face the way you would for an
LCD screen, and her fingers are covering the front rangefinder windows.
Maybe
she likes looking at black leather up close.  ;~)

Alan

University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee
Office Phone: 414 229-6525 | E-mail: amr3@uwm.edu
Department Phone: 414 229-4282