Subject: [Leica] FW: Leica M8 warning
From: lists at mcclary.net (Harrison McClary)
Date: Mon Jan 14 17:36:20 2008

That is lucky...back in 1991 I remember this happening to a co-workers
Nikon F4.  He was standing on top of a 5 story parking garage shooting
overheads of a parade in Atlanta when his strap lug came off...lucky for
him the camera landed on the ledge, only a drop of a few inches...not a
5 story drop.

--
Harrison McClary
Harrison McClary Photography