Subject: [Leica] helvetica
From: pswango at att.net (Phil Swango)
Date: Tue Jan 15 15:40:24 2008

Any graphic design folks out there (Wade, Philippe?) might enjoy a
documentary film I just watched on Netflix called "Helvetica."  It's an 80
min film that tells the story of the history of the Helvetica typeface and
its eventual dominance in modern design during the past half-century.  It
could be really boring to many people but I found it engrossing.

--
Phil Swango
307 Aliso Dr SE