Subject: [Leica] Ford Logo problems
From: kcarney1 at cox.net (Ken Carney)
Date: Tue Jan 15 17:34:53 2008

These corporate folks might want to read "You're a Lebowski, I'm a
Lebowski", a fan book of the film, "The Big Lebowski", one of the better
sellers recently (Given the sensibilities of the LUG folk, I would be
surprised if any had actually seen this motion picture, or heard of it, but
it does have a following (the book was one of my Christmas presents, and
most of the family knows the lines by heart). The Coen brothers would not be
interviewed for the book, but left a message for the authors, "They have
neither our blessing nor our curse".  They realized, of course, the
continued boost in popularity of the film, especially since the book got a
favorable review in the NYT Book Review.

Ken

Replies: Reply from ricc at mindspring.com (Ric Carter) ([Leica] Ford Logo problems)