Subject: [Leica] HELP! RAR files
From: len-1 at comcast.net (Leonard Taupier)
Date: Tue Jan 15 18:35:47 2008

Tina,

The 14 .rar files need to be uncompressed simultaneously. Put all 14
files in a single directory. The files should be numbered
sequentially. Apply the Winrar program to the first in the series and
the program will continue to uncompress all of the files
automatically. Uncompressing the files individually won't work. The
14 .rar files are linked together.

Good Luck.
Len