Subject: [Leica] IMG : 23-10-07 / 23-10-08, Toilets
From: imagist3 at mac.com (Lottermoser George)
Date: Wed Jan 16 14:21:59 2008

Intriguing project as the two of you approach it. You seem extremely
well synchronized in your compositional approaches to the subject.

I truly enjoyed your film/video work. Wonderfully photographic in
terms of framing and light. Also love the slow, studied pace of the
work given the the current trend for splash, dazzle and quick cuts. I
feel refreshed by having the time to truly look.

A pleasure to welcome you to this esteemed group of eccentric
photographers, gear lovers, and appreciators, of art and craft.

On Jan 16, 2008, at 5:33 AM, Matthieu Laclau wrote:

> We want to do that during one year (maybe more). For us, it's like
> a diary.
> You can see these photos (and others) on my website :
> http://www.matthieu-laclau.fr/eToilettesnew.html
> You can see the photos from the beginning at
> http://www.matthieu-laclau.fr/eToilettes1007.html
> Hope you'll like it.

Fond regards,
George