Subject: [Leica] The Tele Elmarit 135 Is So A Real Pooch of a Lens
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Wed Jan 16 20:27:18 2008

> you guys bantering got me to give the 135 Elmarit-M a try;
> i've honestly only used it 2 or 3 times.  i think jerry sold
> it to me 5 years ago.
>
> http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/shino/kitty-135-2.jpg.html
> http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/shino/greta-135-2_001.jpg.html
>
> the colors in my jpgs aren't the greatest, a mix of computer monitor
> light, cfl light, and i've got a lot to learn about color
> adjusting raw files.
>
> -rei

That's an ugly cyan cast Rei! maybe its the lens maybe not its not its hard
in these days of digital but even if it was its easy enough to take correct
for:
Needs Red!
I hope your little girl is not home from school sick as it looks in this
cyan casted shot. But a cyan cast will make anybody look like their home
sick from school.

Mark William Rabiner
markrabiner.com

Replies: Reply from tomschofield at comcast.net (Tom Schofield) ([Leica] The Tele Elmarit 135 Is So A Real Pooch of a Lens)