Subject: [Leica] The Tele elmarit 135...Pass the Kibble, B.D.
From: buzz.hausner at verizon.net (buzz.hausner@verizon.net)
Date: Thu Jan 17 06:57:24 2008

My good friend B.D. has forgotten that I also often say that focus and
exposure aren't really that important to making a great photograph.  I never
said that one could not take a good photograph with the 135 Tele Elmarit,
only that the results would have soft edges, poor color saturation, a
general lack of "Leica crispness," and in all likelihood be improperly
frames.  None of which means that a talented photographer can't take a great
picture with the lens.  Pass the kibble.

Buzz

Replies: Reply from bd at bdcolenphoto.com (B. D. Colen) ([Leica] The Tele elmarit 135...Pass the Kibble, B.D.)