Subject: [Leica] IMG : Traces - Cabanon Beach
From: philippe.amard at tele2.fr (Philippe AMARD)
Date: Fri Jan 18 02:52:29 2008

Very nice warm tones Matthieu.
I love those sands and empty beaches.
Your photos remind me a lot of  Lacanau, Le Pila or, eum, Montalivet
(eh, eh).

Also: I like the way you write "we". Shyness? Ego-less-ness*?  Or simply
love ;-)

Keep shooting, sharing and pleasing our eyes Matthieu, that's a very
nice start you made here on LUG.
Bien amicalement ? tous les deux.
Philippe