Subject: [Leica] Friday Flowers SonC - Oly
From: philippe.amard at tele2.fr (Philippe AMARD)
Date: Fri Jan 18 06:07:09 2008

Thanks Sonny

I was struck at the luminosity and purity of the yellow you got there.
This is very valuable information on the Oly for someone such as me
who'd be tempted and hesitant with a 5D now about the same price tag.
I have Leica glass that I could use on both, but also the 4/3 D
Vario-Elmarit that works fine for on the L1.

So, am I asking too much if I say " full details" ? :-)

Thanks in anticpation
phx