Subject: [Leica] Friday Flowers SonC - Oly
From: sonc.hegr at gmail.com (Sonny Carter)
Date: Fri Jan 18 06:17:16 2008

I shot the picture by the light of two corner windows on an overcast day.
If I recall correctly it was about 320 or 400  ISO, and at  about f2.8    I
don't have the image on this computer, so I am having to use my memory
rather than  exif.   I do all my shots hand-held.

 I used Photoshop to remove a slight color cast, add some blur to the Daisy
petals just above, and  dodge the dark area below.  I have a 100 macro
elmarit, but I find the Zuiko more convenient to use with live view on the
Oly 330.

http://www.sonc.com/friday_jan_17_2008.htm

Hope that helps.
Sonny