Subject: [Leica] OT: Free At Last!
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant)
Date: Fri Jan 18 18:03:04 2008

Gene said:

>>Well today was my last day of work and I am officially retired.  I now
have more time to devote to my photography<<

Well all the guys who are "retired have big news for you!" :-)

Regardless of what you may have been led to believe or thought about having
so much time to just take life easy and do what you want, think again! :-)

WE HAVE NEWS FOR YOU! :-)

And anyone who told you that you'd have all the time in the world to do just
what you've wanted to do "ARE LYING!" :-)

You shall see.

Best of luck with the rotor-cuff repair as it can be a bummer. Most
important part?

PHYSIO! Man that will get you back into shape quicker than anything.

Extremely important suggestion for rapid and pleasant recovery! :-) Make
sure your "female physio instructor" is young drop dead gorgeous and has a
nice smile! :-) I knew you'd like that part. :-)

Trust me, you will heal so well under the guidance of a trainer of this type
not to mention you'll hardly feel any awareness in the shoulder as it heals.
Simply because your mind will be every place but where you hurt! :-)  If you
think young and positive there are bonuses wherever you look. ;-)

ted