Subject: [Leica] God how I hate that worthless bitch!
From: summarex at hotmail.com (Javier Perez)
Date: Sat Jan 19 14:16:54 2008

I was working on a IIIa and started thinking about how much better the RF is
to work on than the later cameras. On the II or IIIa you simply unseat a
leaf spring, pull out a 45 degree pressure plate, pull out the mirror and
slip in the new one. In the later cameras (IIIc, F etc) The mirror is glued
onto a carrier and you have to scrape and clean. They must have done it to
save a few cents. What a bitch!
Javier
Helping your favorite cause is as easy as instant messaging.?You IM, we give.

Message from rclark01 at comcast.net (Robert Clark) ([Leica] Blog)