Subject: [Leica] [img] is this light too soft?
From: abridge at gmail.com (Adam Bridge)
Date: Sun Jan 20 13:15:08 2008

I think you want something closer to a point souce, kyle, then control
with a soft reflector to fill in the harshness. Something very bright
condensed with a snood? I'm inspired to try just that but don't have
nything large enough and can't manipulate it anyway right now, anyway.

am i making sense?

adam