Subject: [Leica] IMG sunday...
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant)
Date: Sun Jan 20 14:01:09 2008

Steve Barbour showed:

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/barbour/paw2008/arms.jpg.html
<http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/barbour/paw2008/arms.jpg.html%3c%3c%3c%3c%
3c> <<<<<

Hi Steve,

One can feel the warmth of this picture as the child is running to her
fathers' arms! Many of us have without question done exactly the same thing
many times. While feeling the exhilarating feeling of big arms firmly
wrapped around and lifting our child high into the air. And they're
giggling, laughing or yelling their head off with excitement. :-)

A wonderful family photo we can all feel the moment as if it was a re-live
of our own experience! Good on you mon ami!

Thank you.

ted