Subject: [Leica] Any one still using their darkrooms
From: s.dimitrov at charter.net (slobodan dimitrov)
Date: Sun Jan 20 19:03:50 2008

Only one Beseler, a 45m, then a V35 and a B8. A Durst and a Minolta
buried somewhere! While I'm not an Uelsmannite, or an Adamite, a
straight fiber print is an art form unto itself.
Adobe by the suite, hogging space on my hard drive. I begrudge it
every gig it extorts from me.
s.d.

On Jan 20, 2008, at 6:51 PM, Mark Kronquist wrote:

What else would you use? Adobe Lightroom? Of course/ Four Besslers
and a couple stashed for parts, too.