Subject: [Leica] OT: Nikon D300 impressions so far
From: grduprey at mchsi.com (grduprey@mchsi.com)
Date: Mon Jan 21 18:43:14 2008

Jayanand,

Whats that have to do with MF lenses?  Nikon makes some very excellent MF
zooms.  Pretty sure Canon does also, or maybe on the used market for Canon.

All I need for my R8 is a 28-90 zoom to go with my existing 80-200 and I'm
there.  That and my M8 and lens kit and perfect travel kit fo just about any
situation.  One bag.

Gene

From: "Jayanand Govindaraj" <jayanand@gmail.com>