Subject: [Leica] IMG: Fuzzillogic 6 - Rule Book -STEVE
From: kididdoc at cox.net (Steve Barbour)
Date: Tue Jan 22 09:15:28 2008

On Jan 22, 2008, at 9:59 AM, Philippe AMARD wrote:

> Hi Steve,
>
> I don't know if "tomber comme un cheveu sur la soupe" could
> characterize this pix.

Philippe, meaning only !! incongruous, out of the blue, funny...not
fitting into the context...

NOT meaning other...not unpleasant, actually humorous...

I use it to mean when someone says something out of the blue... that
"falls like a hair on the soup"...

I think it may humorously apply to this photo of someone standing on
the table...
in a most graphic, and less than  metaphorical way...

:-)

absolutely NOT meaning anything at all derogatory about your images...

please,

Steve