Subject: [Leica] Re:M8 sighting now how many retinas equal a busch pressman
From: walt at waltjohnson.com (Walt Johnson)
Date: Tue Jan 22 15:10:36 2008

Well, that should make all the Mamiya C330 shooters happy. If you're
talking about putting a MF lens on a 35 that might fly. If you mean
sticking a Leica lens on a Hassie??? . Hell, I'd trade a whole lot of
Leica gear for a C3 Mam. if I could use it like Diane Arbus.  I've seen
Hasselblad and Leica owners whose talents are so far behind the curve it
should be illegal. to sell them film.  Between the ears counts a whole
lot more than around the neck. :-)

Peace
Walt