Subject: [Leica] OT: Nikon D300 impressions so far
From: imagist3 at mac.com (Lottermoser George)
Date: Tue Jan 22 16:59:37 2008

I'll photograph the EMP for you on 8x10 so you can see all the
detail ;~)
I'll also get it on 4x5 polaroid - still got some that hasn't expired.
I'll not be able to process the sheet film negatives for you as my
well pump will have gone off line; but I'll send you the film and you
can process it.

On Jan 22, 2008, at 6:43 PM, Walt Johnson wrote:

> Yes, but I want some images of it all. Whoops, hold on. Think I
> just heard my mule braying, he must be hungry.

Fond regards,
George
george@imagist.com
www.imagist.com