Subject: [Leica] IMG janis...
From: leica68 at gmail.com (parker haeg)
Date: Wed Jan 23 04:18:05 2008

Wow, Steve.  What an touching photograph.  All to often (in my opinion) the
intent of a meaningful photograph is forced on the observer, but there is a
subtleness and peacefulness to this
shot that slowly creeps into the heart and mind.  On a less emotional level,
the b/w range is very good.  One of your best!