Subject: [Leica] Re:walt - all kidding aside
From: walt at waltjohnson.com (Walt Johnson)
Date: Wed Jan 23 12:25:17 2008

Harrison

If you get by Tootsies be on the lookout for a guitar player named Ben.
I've photographed him since he was 10 second old so he's not camera shy.
:-)

Replies: Reply from h_arche at yahoo.com (H. Ball Arche) ([Leica] Re:walt - all kidding aside)
Message from walt at waltjohnson.com (Walt Johnson) ([Leica] Re:walt - all kidding aside)
Message from lists at mcclary.net (Harrison McClary) ([Leica] Re:walt - all kidding aside)