Subject: [Leica] OT: Nikon D300 impressions so far
From: grduprey at mchsi.com (grduprey@mchsi.com)
Date: Thu Jan 24 07:19:47 2008

That is the rumor.  My guess, that in order to use the current R lenses, it
will be a square format, 36x36?, or something similar.  Would expect it to
be shown and start sales around Photokina.  I am hoping the price in the
1DxMkxx Canon body range.  I would love to have it in the $5000 range, so I
could afford it, I would love to use my R lenses on a digital body.

Gene

From: Mark Rabiner <mark@rabinergroup.com>