Subject: [Leica] leica should have listend to me! (was re: leica plans)
From: kcassidy at asc.upenn.edu (Kyle Cassidy)
Date: Thu Jan 24 11:01:10 2008

if the folks at Solms had been reading my BLOG back in the year Two
Thousand they would have known better!

from my year end "PAW" essay:

"I learned, and here I can be bold for no one seems to agree with me and
I'm usually catching up on trends about four years after they're no
longer trendy, for all intents and purposes film is dead. Within the
next five years, everything will be digital. Nobody wants to wait hours
or days for their photos when they can see them instantly. All that
remains before the funeral is ready is a higher resolution CCD chip and
a moderately priced pro-level camera. Flame away."

http://www.asc.upenn.edu/usr/cassidy/pix/paw/learned-2000/2.html

I hope they're reading my blog now!

kc

Replies: Reply from lists at mcclary.net (Harrison McClary) ([Leica] leica should have listend to me! (was re: leica plans))