Subject: [Leica] Cold week for portraits in New Orleans
From: s.dimitrov at charter.net (slobodan dimitrov)
Date: Thu Jan 24 19:03:08 2008

Engagement portraits?
s.d.

On Jan 24, 2008, at 2:06 PM, Christopher Williams wrote:

This couple came into town over the weekend to look at wedding venues
and wanted do shoot some portraits. Well Friday came and so did the
cold, down to 30 before the wind chill. They were brave enough to
stand on top of a rooftop hotel for a few minutes. We got off 9 or 10
frames before my thumb froze to the winding lever.

Lot of fun they were though.

http://www.zoeicaimages.com/html/couple.html

Chris
NOLA