Subject: [Leica] 4048 messages and how to catch up
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant)
Date: Fri Jan 25 10:05:00 2008

Pablo Kolodny wrote:

>>> found 4048 messages.

> Maybe you got some good recipe to let me catch up.<<

Pablo mon ami, It's so simple follow these instructions and you'll have them
all looked after in the blink of an eye!

1/ Click select all!

2/ Click Delete all!

See how easy that was? :-)

If you consider there's probably nothing but LUG and other photo list stuff
there and your life isn't in peril if you don't read them, please follow the
above simple instructions. Works every time for me and I'd bet hundreds of
others on list considering the great number of posts.

Now if you have absolutely nothing better to do with your life for the next
several weeks but breath, then start opening and reading.

If you do open and read them all, when you reach the end you'll surely ask
yourself "why was I so stupid to waste all that time?" However I can't even
imagine doing it.

So just get on with it, Select all- Delete all and you'll feel much better!
:-) And nothing of life threatening nor world shattering information will be
lost! Just do it, sit back, relax and have a beer! :-)

ted

Replies: Reply from nathan at nathanfoto.com (Nathan Wajsman) ([Leica] 4048 messages and how to catch up)
Reply from pkolodny at fibertel.com.ar (Pablo Kolodny) ([Leica] 4048 messages and how to catch up)
Reply from pmcc_2000 at yahoo.com (pmcc) ([Leica] 4048 messages and how to catch up)