Subject: [Leica] OT Nikon D300
From: grduprey at mchsi.com (grduprey@mchsi.com)
Date: Fri Jan 25 14:50:39 2008

Unfortunately it is not possible to use R lenses on Nikon Cameras.  I looked
at a D300 a week ago and the viewfinder is similar to the D200 as far as
brightness and manual focusing abilities.  I do like the Nikon viewfinder
better than the Canon viewfinders, nicer layout of information in my opinion.

gene

From: Steve Barbour <kididdoc@cox.net>