Subject: [Leica] WAS: American Landscape NOW MEAT PIES! :-)
From: len-1 at comcast.net (Leonard Taupier)
Date: Sun Jan 27 15:40:50 2008

My mom would always make about 6 meat pies for Christmas. It seemed
to be a French Canadian tradition with the recipe coming from her
mom. Nothing tastes as good as a French meat pie. We started eating
them Christmas eve and by the end of the day Christmas they were all
gone. Only four young kids and one hungry dad. Gee I miss those days.

Len