Subject: [Leica] IMG little janis...
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant)
Date: Sun Jan 27 16:32:11 2008

Steve Barbour showed:

>>Subject: [LRflex] IMG little janis...another image of janis..after her
heart surgery...

>>http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/barbour/hospital+kids/janisv.jpg.html<<<

>>>previously this image was shown...(thank you for response)

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/barbour/hospital+kids/janis.jpg.html<<

Hi Steve,

The after photo doesn't work! WHY? My first reaction is she's not sharp
where she should be, right on her near eye. Maybe my screen, maybe the
angle, but when you check the two pictures side by each the first one grabs
on an OK basis both sharpness and the subject, strong "good feeling photo
with her little fingers and big hand."

The after the operation sends the wrong message. much like, "this is a sick
kid in the negative tone!"  Whether that's because she looks sick plus out
of focus or the semi out of focus look due to depth of field throws it off.

Sorry the second just doesn't cut it when you see the two together. First
picture has a positive feeling, second is negative. L

ted