Subject: [Leica] any luggers in las vegas?
From: red735i at earthlink.net (Frank Filippone)
Date: Mon Jan 28 15:40:59 2008

Probably the biggest collection of West Coast Red Necks is within 100 miles
of Vegas.......  and you get most of them in 1 gigantic room......
Get out your outfit for doing the gun portraits, you ain;t seen nothing,

Frank Filippone
red735i@earthlink.net

Hey folks,
  I'll be in Vegas this weekend (friday - sunday) signing books at the
SHOT show -- I'd love to get out of town and do some photography in the
desert. Anybody have any ideas? or, even better, anybody want to get
together?

kyle