Subject: [Leica] any luggers in las vegas?
From: grduprey at mchsi.com (grduprey@mchsi.com)
Date: Tue Jan 29 17:55:16 2008

I would agree, but it was presented as if it was just a short drive, which
it is not, it is quite far unless you have an extra day to spend on the
trip.  I spent just about every other weekend when I was a teenager at
Joshua Tree and it is a great place to visit.  It was just a National
Monument back then, but it has been expanded and is now a National Park.

Gene

From: "Frank Filippone" <red735i@earthlink.net>