Subject: [Leica] How long has the M8 been out? Beyond warranty period?
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Tue Jan 29 21:32:02 2008

> Ted Grant <tedgrant@shaw.ca> wrote:
>
>> I had two reactions to your purchase of the M8, first of which ."Why would
>> he buy now when waiting a few more months and get the new improved M9?"
>
> With camputers there's always going to be a "new, improved" model just a
> few months away.  Wait for the next best thing and you'll be in a perpetual
> holding pattern.
>
> Doug Herr
> Birdman of Sacramento
> http://www.wildlightphoto.com

> mail2web LIVE ? Free email based on Microsoft? Exchange technology -
> http://link.mail2web.com/LIVE

September is 9 months far far away.
And if its full frame its going to be at LEAST 5 grand maybe closer to 6.

So if we put away 20 bucks a day till September that should cover it.
Time to buy a piggy bank.
And or go to Grifter school.

Or hope Cosina can break the price barrier.
With an R2D2

Mark William Rabiner
markrabiner.com