Subject: [Leica] Leica Announcement (?) - No M9 this year; M8 Upgrade
From: luisripoll at telefonica.net (Luis Ripoll)
Date: Wed Jan 30 15:11:40 2008

Ted,

I try to follow always your interesting opinions, but unfortunately I'm on a
too busy business period that requires a big part of my time.

I agree with the sense of your question, I think that modedrn technolgies
will change the future opinion of a good photography, probably for the new
generations, my actual pictures will be seen as we see the Atget pictures. I
suppose you understand the sense of waht I want to say

Saludos cordiales
Luis