Subject: [Leica] Hong Kong Weather
From: cummer at netvigator.com (Howard Cummer)
Date: Wed Jan 30 16:42:00 2008

Hi Luggers,
I expect that most have seen the news reports of big snowstorms in
China and the transport delays resulting in hundreds of thousands of
people stranded trying to get to their homes for Chinese New Year.
Well, the cold in China has found its way to Hong Kong and here are a
couple of pictures of frost on our bedroom windows to prove it. It is
never expected that there will be freezing at sea level in Hong Kong
but here is the proof. We live in concrete houses without central
heating and it is bloody cold!!
Cheers
Howard (freezing in HK)

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Howard+Cummer/Hong+Kong+Pix/