Subject: [Leica] On Both Sides NOW BRAVO TV FIM DATE also weeding the archives.
From: r.s.taylor at comcast.net (Richard Taylor)
Date: Wed Jan 30 19:29:05 2008

Ted - I'll be watching.  Thanks for letting us know.

Ruthless editing is the key.  I just threw out about 5000 slides and I
still have way too many - about 4500 left.  I'll weed again after I
get over that first bout with the archive.  I'd like to get it down to
a few hundred of the ones my family is most likely to want.

This is to say nothing of my negatives, of course.  That's a whole
other problem.

After 50 years of photography, I've just go too much stuff!

Regards,

Dick