Subject: [Leica] On Both Sides: a solution
From: datamaster at northcoastphotos.com (Gary Todoroff)
Date: Wed Jan 30 22:43:09 2008

Sony wrote:
>There's a simple answer to that.  Just send the images out on TV waves, and
>when it comes time to retreive them, we will have hyper-drive, so we can go
>out and videotape it on a Beta recorder..  You guys just don't have faith in
>technology.
Actually, the recording device is called a "Macroscope" - same as the
title of an old science-fiction book. "Macrons" are tiny particles
that record every event on earth. Since they have mass, they go into
earth orbit where they can be replayed with the macroscope. I want
the macroscope with the indexed database for "lost keys"!
Gary Todoroff