Subject: [Leica] Okay. I succumbed. I have a new black M8 on its way from Rich Pinto.
From: glehrer at san.rr.com (Jerry Lehrer)
Date: Thu Jan 31 18:49:32 2008

Adam und Vick,,

Waitaminnit, you guys!  I am talking about MY decision, were I to make
it.  Not yours, MINE.

Yes, I could afford to buy one were I to have that desire.  But I don't
even have enough time to
use my M4 or M6.

You gave me your opinion, let me express mine.

Jerry

Replies: Reply from vick.ko at sympatico.ca (Vick Ko) ([Leica] Okay. I succumbed. I have a new black M8 on its way from Rich Pinto.)
Message from glehrer at san.rr.com (Jerry Lehrer) ([Leica] Okay. I succumbed. I have a new black M8 on its way from Rich Pinto.)
Message from abridge at gmail.com (Adam Bridge) ([Leica] Okay. I succumbed. I have a new black M8 on its way from Rich Pinto.)