Subject: [Leica] Fwd: Leica M8 Customer Information -- January 30th, 2008
From: grduprey at mchsi.com (grduprey@mchsi.com)
Date: Fri Feb 1 15:00:25 2008

If you buy a Grey Market camera, don't you still get the international
Warranty slip?  If so, you would still be a registered owner.  The upgrade
goes through Solms, not New jersey.  Either way you can get the upgrade done
by just requesting it and paying your money.  The registered owners just get
first chance at the upgrade.

Gene

From: "David Rodgers" <drodgers@casefarms.com>