Subject: [Leica] It's a film camera! Rangefinder at that!
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Fri Feb 1 23:52:50 2008

> Please, please get me one of those! 6x7 in my pocket. I have a 6x9
> Moskva-5 folder now, and Slobodan can tell you just how satisfying one
> of those can be to use (not much).
>
> Richard, you don't need to get to that right/left side (depends on
> where you are standing). All settings can be done from the open side.
>
> An 80mm on a 6x7. Nice angle of view. I've often looked at a Plaubel
> but they just cost too much.
>
> I don't usually care much about new equipment coming out, but this one
> will definitely catch and hold my attention.
>
> Daniel

A  medium digital folder in the works  from Fuji there is a God there is a
Heaven and I'm signing up!
I'm not going to be too quick to get ANY new camera bodies before this one
comes out.

Fuji has REALY DONE IT! Or about to.
Leica needs some of THAT kind of imagination on their team!

Mark William Rabiner
markrabiner.com

Replies: Reply from dlridings at gmail.com (Daniel Ridings) ([Leica] It's a film camera! Rangefinder at that!)