Subject: [Leica] Morgan Plus 4
From: walt at waltjohnson.com (Walt Johnson)
Date: Sat Feb 2 12:57:54 2008

Yes, and when the driver lost it in a corner we all got to see the wood.
It slid, rolled, stood on end and landed on the man. Over 50 years back
but still can visualize it. After the yellow flag was lifted an Austin
Healy  did almost the same on the same curve. That man's seat belt broke
and he walked away with a broken arm.