Subject: [Leica] Upgrade M8 to full frame
From: sonc.hegr at gmail.com (Sonny Carter)
Date: Sat Feb 2 20:03:30 2008

Well, that works good, but if you can trust the algorithms of the camera's
computer to do it for you, you can walk from place to place without worrying
about it.  My Pentax K10D does a good job, the Oly 330 does a reasonable
job, and now with the new firmware, the M8 is doing nicely, thank you.

Sonny