Subject: [Leica] My new car, a Morgan
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Sat Feb 2 20:56:43 2008

> I've always wanted a Morgan, or a Caterham.
> It's interesting to hear the guy talk about it as an
> artifact- he describes it in the same way a lot of
> people here would talk about film M's.
>

> --- Mark Rabiner <mark@rabinergroup.com> wrote:

I feel a tie in between the Morgan thing and the Leica thing.

Turns out the next outing the Leica historical society of England is up to
is touring the Morgan factory.

Its kind of the same thing. A design concept as close to possible perfect at
its outset tweaked, not changed radically over the years to perfection.
Or changed as little as non humanly possible.
I know relatively little about cars but that's what it seems to me.

Mark William Rabiner
markrabiner.com

Replies: Reply from ken at iisaka.org (Ken Iisaka) ([Leica] My new car, a Morgan)