Subject: [Leica] Mardi Gras Weekend Pt II
From: hoppyman at bigpond.net.au (G Hopkinson)
Date: Sun Feb 3 02:26:27 2008

Hey Chris these are great fun. The colour is vibrant and perfect for the
carnival. I like the way the parade folks shown have gone
to a goodly amount of trouble with the costumes, no wonder the parade is so
popular.
You must be thinking of another hoppy with that 'where are the chicks?'
remark. Maybe where are the senoritas ;-) I do worry if your
population as shown appears to be all males that like to dress up!
Fortunately you have shown a few smiling Louisiana ladies to
brighten the parade.
Scary scary dude in number 27!
cheers
Geoff