Subject: [Leica] Re: Morgan Plus 4
From: manolito at videotron.ca (EPL)
Date: Sun Feb 3 06:36:22 2008

Stan Yoder wrote:

> During the late 60s-to-?, there was a Plus 8, using Rover's aluminium 3.5
> V8,
> which was originally
> Buick's.

I believe it was made until quite recently -- a simple search will tell.

I remember there was a turbo version too -- extremely powerful for such a
light machine -- a kind of wolf in sheep's clothing (but as it is I don't
drive at all, so academic...).

Peter Sellers' character in "The Party" drove an earlier Morgan, one of that
film's many delights.

Emanuel