Subject: [Leica] Tiny Url tool for Safari?
From: h_arche at yahoo.com (H. Ball Arche)
Date: Sun Feb 3 18:08:29 2008

Months ago somebody here posted a link to a site that
let you download a plug-in that added a set of  'make
tiny url' tools into the drop-down services menu in
Safari.

Could you, or somebody else who knows where it is,
post that link again?

Generally I don't do anything to tweak my apps, beyond
adding a widget or two, but that has been a really
handy tool and I use it all the time.

TIA, H.

http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs

Replies: Reply from abridge at gmail.com (Adam Bridge) ([Leica] Tiny Url tool for Safari?)