Subject: [Leica] PAW : Phil...x's 5th
From: philippe.amard at tele2.fr (Philippe AMARD)
Date: Mon Feb 4 03:53:42 2008

Hi Geoff,
neither TIm, nor Tim's ;-)  - just a far related cousin of ours.
Now about Fuzzillogic, it sure wasn't meant to be it :-D
But as you know now my tastes in photgraphy are "catholic" in the
earlier sense of the term, and I take pleasure in street phtography,
landscapes, macro, long shots, etc. So fuzzillogic is another field I'm
experimenting.
I shot it for the light in her (left) eye, and discovered the skin
rendition only when I downloaded it.
I wish I had shot it with the Macro Elmarit and paid a little more
attention to side lights.
Maybe another day.

Thanks for viewing and commenting
Bien amicalement