Subject: [Leica] My beautiful M8 is here, just how long does that orange light stay on?
From: vick.ko at sympatico.ca (Vick Ko)
Date: Tue Feb 5 03:32:05 2008

WOW:
0. incredible ceremony to unpack the box, from its cradled cardboard
layers.
1. everything is working first time
2.  firmware upgrade went as smooth as silk
3.  I can get it to show magenta.  I have a lizard covered Alpa, looks
brown but photographs beautiful purple.   Now keep in mind it is after
10pm when I was shooting, and I live in a rather dark house.
4.  to Leica, for getting it all right
5.  to Rich Pinto for superb shipping, and sending me this beautiful camera.

....Vick