Subject: [Leica] E3 - E330 comparo was D Vario on E3
From: cummer at netvigator.com (Howard Cummer)
Date: Tue Feb 5 06:45:21 2008

HI Gary,
First let me say how much I enjoy the Lympa Log - your input has been
a great inspiration for me getting into Oly DSLR cameras and using my
R lenses on them. Since posting the original message I have figured
out how to use the magnification in Live View on the E3 and I
absolutely second your thoughts about missing the Live View instant
mode from the E 330. Perhaps the E4 will get it right again.
Cheers
Howard.